Delicious fudgy and gooey blondies
Hey everyone, hope you’ve been having a great week so far! This week I haven’t spent as much time testing in the kitchen as I would have liked, mainly because I have been out and about enjoying the great weather we’ve been having (really hope it stays that way). Any way as mentioned I didn’t really have a lot of time in the kitchen but I love making brownies – simply because they are so quick and easy to make yet so delicious. After posting a picture of these peanut butter & chocolate chip blondies earlier this week, I was pleasantly surprised by the positive reaction on instagram they had – recieving the most likes of any of my foodie creations this far.
This recipe is fuss free and most of the ingredients needed should already be in your cupboard. I have always wanted to make some kind of peanut butter bar, so I am really pleased with how these turned out. I added the chocate chips just to give it more texture and to not allow the peanut butter to become too overpowering. The best bit is all you need on hand is a bowl, baking tray and a few ingredients! Prep time is less than 10 minutes (you can thank me later).
- 1 1/2 cup of plain flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups of butter (melted)
- 1/4 of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Step 1: In a microwavable bowl melt butter. Once butter had melted allow it to cool before adding the next ingredients.
- Step 2: Whisk in 1 egg, along with sugar, vanilla extract and peanut butter.
- Step 3: fold in flour (making sure not to over mix) and chocolate chips.
- Step 4: Make sure your oven is on gas mark 3
- Step 5: Add brownie mix to a shallow tin and sprinke an extra sharing of chocolate chips on top.
- Step 6: Bake for 20 – 25 mins or until knife comes out clean with few crumbs.
P.S: I would love to see your peanut butter blondie creations. Remember to use the #tashasbakes to share all your delicious creations! I look forward to seeing them ☺